DR RUBUL BORA
|NAME OF EMPLOYEE||DR RUBUL BORA|
|EDUCATIONAL QULIFICATION||M.Sc. (Mathematics), LL.B., Ph.D|
|SPECIALISATION||Applied( Flood and Rainfall frequency analysis)|
|PHONE NO. & EMAIL ID||9435436175 & email@example.com|
|DATE OF BIRTH||25-03-1971|
|DATE OF JOINING||04-08-1998|
|DATE OF SUPERANNUATION||31-03-2031|
|NET/SLET/SET/MPHILL/PH.D||Continuing PhD. in Kaziranga University, Jorhat|
1. FDP-2019 (4th to 8th NOV.) at Debraj Roy
2. FDP-2020(15th to 21st JULY) at Dhamaji College
3. Kaziranga University-2015(25th & 26th March)
4. Jaya Gogoi College-2016(3rd Dec)
5. CNB College-2017(27th Feb)
6. Kaziranga University-2017
7. Kaziranga University-2018
8. CNB & Duliajan College-2020(25th July)
9. Debraj Roy College-2020(28th &29th July)
10. J.B. College, Jorhat-2021(19th Feb)
1. NSCIMS- 2013 (22nd & 23rd March) at Gargaon College, Sivasagar, Assam
2. ICFM- 2015 (25th to 29th March) in Gauhati University.
3. ICRAM-2019(16th to18th July) in Tripura University.
|RC, OC ATTENDED||1. RC: HRDC-Manipur University(20th March to 10th April) 2017
2. HRDC- Aligarh Muslim University (12th March to 2nd April) 2019.
3. OP: HRDC- Mizoram University (21st February to 20th March) 2018.
|RESEARCH PAPER PUBLISHED||1. Flood Frequency Analysis of certain tributaries of the river Brahmaputra, Assam, India.
2. Frequency analysis of consecutive days maximum rainfall for Jorhat City, Assam. (Communicating)
3. Analysis of Dry and Wet Weeks rainfall by using Markov Chain Probability Model-A case study of Jorhat (Assam), India. (Communicating)
|OTHER ACTIVITIES||President of AAM of Bokakhat Branch.
Govt. duties: (Parliamentary, Assembly and Panchyat election duties, Gunotsav duties at Golaghat and Karbianglong Districts)