Dr. Surajit Dutta
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., Ph.D.|
|Specialisation||Fluid Dynamics, Megnetohydrodynamics|
|Phone No. & Email ID||94354-36086, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Date of birth||01-02-1969|
|Date of joining||26-06-1995|
|Date of superannuation||28-02 2029|
Topic:Studies of some magnetohydrodynamics flow problems of micropolar fluids with variable viscosity and thermal conductivity.
|Workshop attended||1. National Workshop on Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis, organised by Dept. of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University from 23rd to 27th January, 2012.
2. UGC Sponsored Workshop on Accounts & Audit of the Provincialised Colleges of Assam, organised by JDSG College, Bokakhat on 28th and 29th April, 2012.
3. Mathematical Olympiad Orientation Programme, sponsored by NBHM, 4th and 5th December, 2014.
4. National Course on Mathematics Teaching: Pedagogy and Practice at IIT, Guwahati from 20th-22nd Feb. 2015.
5. Three day workshop on LaTeX at Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, 4th to 6th January, 2016.
6. One day workshop on Implementation of CBCS in Undergraduate Colleges of Dibrugarh University at Golaghat Commerce College, Golaghat, on 11th February, 2017.
7. One day programme on Remembering Ramanujan: The Indian Mathematical Genius at Tezpur University, 26th April, 2018.
8. Implementation of CBCS in the UG Level under Dibrugarh University at JDSG College, Bokakhat on 27th April, 2018.
9. One day workshop on Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) and SWAYAM at HPB Girls’ College, Golaghat on 25th April, 2019.
10. Teacher’s Enrichment Workshop on Real Analysis, Algebra and Linear Algebra, organised by Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh from 30th September to 5th October, 2019.
11. Two day workshop on ‘Online Basic Training on Use of ICT in Teaching’ organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Tezpur University, Tezpur on 20 & 23 April, 2020.
12. National Workshop on Analysis and Linear Algebra organised by Dept. of Mathematics, DHSK College, Dibrugarh during July 23-24, 2020.
|Seminar attended||1. UGC sponsored two days National Seminar on “Socio-Economic Development and Women Empowerment”. Organised by Dept. of Economics, Cinamara College, Cinamara, Jorhat on 2017.
2. Departmental Seminar, organised by the Dept. of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University on 6th March 2018.
3. National Seminar on Recent Trends in Theoretical and Applied Statistics-IV, organised by Dept. of Statistics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh during 15-16 March, 2019.
4. Departmental Seminar, organised by the Dept. of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University on 25th June, 2019.
5. Departmental Seminar, organised by the Dept. of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University on 4th November, 2019.
|Refresher Course attended||1. Refresher Course on “Disaster Management” at UGC-HRDC Mizoram University, Aizawl from 6th-26th November, 2018.
2. Online Refresher Course under UGC STRIDE Scheme on ‘Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques’ at UGC-HRDC Mizoram University, Aizawl from 7th-20th July, 2020.
|Orientation Programme attended||1. UGC sponsored 63rd OP at Jadavpur University, Kolkata from 15th November to 12th December, 2016.|
|Research paper published||1. Dutta S., Hazarika G.C., Effects of variable viscosity and thermal conductivity on the MHD flow of micropolar fluid on a continuous moving surface, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol.170, No.9, pp. 46-53, 2017.
2. Dutta S., Hazarika G.C., Numerical Studies on the Effects of Variable Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity with Joules Dissipation on the MHD Micropolar Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer Past a Stretching Porous Surface Embedded in a Porous Medium, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research, Vol.6, Issue-2, pp. 1-16, 2018.
3. Dutta S., Sharma B. and Hazarika G.C., Effects Of Variable Viscosity And Thermal Conductivity On A Mixed Convective Radiative MHD Slip Flow And Heat Transfer Of A Micropolar Fluid Over A Vertical Porous Plate In The Presence Of Heat Source. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol. 6, Issue-1, pp. 649-664, 2019.
4. Dutta S., Sharma B. and Hazarika G.C., Effects of Variable Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity on Micropolar Fluid Flow Due to a Stretching Cylinder in Presence of Magnetic Field, International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 3, 745–760, 2019
|Book Chapter Published||NA|
|Other Activities||1. Resource Person, Teacher Education Camp, Sankardev S/B Nicketon, Rajabari, 13th March, 2013.
2. Attended “Relief Camp” at Assam Nagaland Border on 8th August, 2014.
3. Resource Person, Camp for Teacher Education, Gyanoday Adarsha Vidyalaya, Kamargaon on 10th July, 2015.
4. Resource Person to deliver a Popular Talk on Mathematics to celebrate Pi Day organised by Department of Mathematics, DKD College, Dergaon on 14th March, 2019.
5. Chief Guest to celebrate Pi Day organised by the Dept. of Mathematics, University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya and deliver a speech on 13th March, 2021.