Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No. 9435436086, 7002215709
Permanent address: Chandmari, Ward No. 10, Golaghat, PO: Golaghat, Dist: Golaghat, Assam, PIN: 785621
Educational qualification: M.Sc. (Mathematics) from Dibrugarh University.
Orientation Programme attended:
UGC sponsored 63rd Orientation Programme at Human Resource Development Centre, Jadavpur University, Kolkata from 15th November 2016 to 12th December 2016.
Refresher Course attended:
- Inter disciplinary Refresher Course on ‘Disaster Management’ during 6th-26th November 2018 at UGC-HRDC, Mizoram University, Aizawl.
- Refresher course under UGC Stride Scheme on ‘Research Methodology : Tools and Techniques’ from 7th-20th July 2020 at UGC-HRDC, Mizoram University, Aizawl.
Short Term Course:
- Teacher’s enrichment workshop on ‘Real Analysis, Algebra and Linear Algebra’ from 30th September – 5th October 2019 at the Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University under the aegis of ATM schools sponsored by National Centre for Mathematics : a joint centre of IIT Bombay and TIFR, Mumbai.
Research paper published:
1. Dutta S., Hazarika G.C., Effects of variable viscosity and thermal conductivity on the MHD flow of micropolar fluid on a continuous moving surface, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol.170, No.9, 2017, pp. 46-53.
2. Dutta S., Hazarika G.C., Numerical Studies on the Effects of Variable Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity with Joules Dissipation on the MHD Micropolar Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer Past a Stretching Porous Surface Embedded in a Porous Medium, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research, Vol.6, Issue-2 (2018), pp. 1-16.
3. Dutta S., Sharma B. and Hazarika G.C., Effects Of Variable Viscosity And Thermal Conductivity On A Mixed Convective Radiative MHD Slip Flow And Heat Transfer Of A Micropolar Fluid Over A Vertical Porous Plate In The Presence Of Heat Source. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6, Issue-1, pp. 649-664, 2019.
4. Dutta S., Sharma B. and Hazarika G.C., Effects of Variable Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity on Micropolar Fluid Flow Due to a Stretching Cylinder in Presence of Magnetic Field, International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, 4, No. 3, 745–760, 2019