Rules and Regulations for students:
- Every student must have his/her identity card while in the College.
- Students should come to the College with proper uniform.
- 80% attendance is compulsory.
- Students should make it a practice to peep at college notice board. The college authority will not be responsible if any student suffers for not following the orders displayed in the notice board as well as college website: www.cnbcollege.in.
The following activities of the students in the College will be treated as serious offences and disciplinary action will be taken if any student violates the rules of the college. In case of any offence caused by a student, the Disciplinary Action Committee’s decision will be final in all such matter:
- i) Encouraging and involving in ragging of any type. Ragging is now prohibited by law as well. FIR will be lodged in Police Station in this matter.
- ii) Forcible disruption of Classes.
iii) Destruction of college properties like desk-benches, chairs, walls, doors and windows, electrical appliances, sports goods etc.
- iv) Misbehaviours shown towards the members of the College family.
- v) Use of drugs, narcotics, and tobacco product in the academic atmosphere of the campus.
- vi) Any kind of activities detrimental to the academic atmosphere of the campus.
vii) Loitering in the corridor during off period is prohibited.
viii) Spitting inside the class rooms, writing on the desks or on the walls are also strictly prohibited.
- ix) Two wheelers are to be parked in allotted places. The college authority will not be responsible for loss of these conveyances.
- x) Only those students are allowed to carry two wheeler who submit the driving license and RC to the college authority.
- xi) The male students must not enter the girl’s common room without the prior permission of the principal; Similarly, girl students are also not allowed to enter the Boys Common
xii) Use of any form of Gutka and Pan Masala in the college campus is strictly prohibited. Spitting inside the class room as well as on Room wall will lead to expulsion from the college without considering any excuse.
xiii) Using mobile phones during class hours is strictly prohibited. In the Library the students can avail the facilities of internet via Wi-fi.
Committee to monitor adherence to the Code of Conduct
Chairperson : Dr. Surajit Dutta, Principal
Coordinator : Achyut Sarma Hazarika, Asst. Professor of Physics
Members : Hari Prasad Nath, Asst. Professor of Chemistry
Rupanjita Bora, Asst. Professor of Botany
Bidyut Bikash Saikia, Coordinator, IQAC
Dr. Dilip Borah, Asst. Professor of Zoology